We care for dogs in a home environment, the health & safety of all is very important to us.
Your dog(s) must meet the following criteria:
- Good Behavior
- Social with other dogs and people
- Spayed or Neutered if over the age of 7 months
- Licensed to the jurisdiction they reside
- House trained (pups should be able to be crated for short periods when unsupervised)
- Current on vaccinations (or provide a veterinary statement of good health)
– Bordetella should not be administered within 2 weeks prior to commencing visit
– from May to Oct we recommend your dog be on a vet prescribed flea/tick/worm preventative such as Revolution or Advantage
– we are unable to accept any dogs displaying signs of sickness
We cannot care for any dogs that bark excessively. This is for respect of our neighbours and to reduce any anxiety among our guests.
We require that you bring your dog for a greeting at our home prior to their first stay.